Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, for the life of me I can't find the female quick-couplers in the JD parts cataloque for my 200CX loader, and I can only find the entire hydraulic hose kit (with four hoses/male couplers) for the other side.

Someone mind giving me the parts numbers?

I'm in Canada, otherwise I'd head over to GFP, instead of the dealer.

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
This is the female mid-SCV quick coupler (#3). They are part of the tractor parts list, not the loader.

AM102487Hyd. Quick-Connect Coupler

Attachments

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, what the part number for the male ends?

I'm assuming in standard Deere fashion, the $8 Pioneer couplers won't work. :laugh::gizmo::gizmo:

·
Administrator
17,313 Posts
They are both ISO 1/4" 5675 "AG" style couplers with a -06 ORB (o-ring boss) thread. Most places (including us) will only sell then with NPT thread.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
They are both ISO 1/4" 5675 "AG" style couplers with a -06 ORB (o-ring boss) thread. Most places (including us) will only sell then with NPT thread.

The Deere ones have a "groove" for a C-clip. When the O-rings on the power-beyond went on my 2520, I converted to the standard Pioneer fittings, but I had a friend machine in a groove for the C-clip. At least I could grab O-rings at TSC/Princess Auto on a Saturday or Sunday this way (when I do most of my work). You can't "just" replace the O-rings on the JD fittings for the PB. Some weird non-standard O-ring thickness/size.

Did I mention that it annoys me to no end that JD insists on using non-standard fittings? :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts