Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Come on, we need more......... This is like the guys saying they were putting roll on bedline on their truck and took a restroom break.... "bad idea"... We need the story!

Come on, we are family...:empathy3:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
You cannot leave us wondering. We need details!

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
mosquitobarrier.com says

"A garlic-based natural mosquito repellent and tick repellent for effective mosquito control."

Garlic-based? That oughta' be effective! :rocket:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Garlic???? Did someone say garlic??? Could it be added in spaghetti sauce? Or mixed with butter to make garlic bread? Just thinking of all the possibilities. :fed:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Garlic???? Did someone say garlic??? Could it be added in spaghetti sauce? Or mixed with butter to make garlic bread? Just thinking of all the possibilities. :fed:
Yeah- Just add some extra virgin olive oil, and a little red pepper flakes. You could also add a little Balsamic viniger to it & make a really zesty salad dressing. Works well on a tomato salad too. Or you could maranade chicken breasts in it overnight & make baked carlic chicken & serve with a jigger of Scope mouthwash straight up. :thumbup1gif::fed:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, yea... It is garlic based. They call it "Super Garlic".

So last night we got home from the Black Crowes concert. I saw the box sitting on the front porch, so obviously feel compelled to go see what goodness that the UPS guy dropped off for me. I wasn't too bad off, but I didn't drive, so some drinks were had...by me not the driver :laugh: I open the box and notice a little smell, not too bad. The jug is in a plastic envelope. I thought that was nice, so that if any leaked, it wouldn't get all over everything. It was about this time that all sort of common sense and logic left me. If fact some had leaked out into the envelope and rather than take the extra 15 seconds to get a tool to get into the bag, I just ripped it open with a feat of super human strength. This created what I can only describe as a blast zone about 10 feet in diameter of the leaked super garlic sauce. So there I am...tired, slightly buzzed, ears still ringing and covered in some of the nastiest stink I've encountered in a while. The sad part is between laughing and being horse from yelling at the concert, I couldn't even describe what had happened to my wife. I'm glad she puts up with me.

The show was so great that I wasn't even mad about my chemical warfare experience.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
mmmmm.....

I guess you " got some more in store
When you get to throwin' it on you
You gotta come back for more
cuz Bubber is so hard to handle now"
yes he ram

with all that on him :laugh:

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
It would have been even better if you then stumbled upon a skunk...It would have run away from you!:laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts