Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
The 2013 Explorer that we had was recalled twice for the same suspension problem that is cited in the article. Just after we traded it we got the notice of this recall. I have never been so happy to be rid of a vehicle as that one.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
What country does Ford manufacture these trucks in?
Here is where the F truck series are made. Not sure of the others.

Ford F-250 to F-550 Super Duty trucks are assembled at the Kentucky Truck Plant in Louisville, Kentucky, while medium-duty F-650 and F-750s are assembled at Ohio Assembly in Avon Lake, Ohio (prior to 2016, medium-duty trucks were assembled in the Blue Diamond Truck joint venture with Navistar in Mexico)

·
Registered
458 Posts
FORD

F
requency Of Recalls are Daily

:rolleyes:
Nah, that's GM (Government Motors) :rolleyes:

FORD is For Off Road Driving (y)
Especially satisfying when I get to tow one home that broke down off road... just from driving over some ruts that my Ford, another Ford, a Dodge and a Suzuki all went over just fine!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Wonder if I get a love note from Ford for my 17 super beauty?
I would rather a manufacturer to error on the cautious side and issue recalls than buy from one that hides, or refuses to admit that there may be a problem with their product.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Now that's funny. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks haha. When I had my 4x4 Ford I told my Chevy owner buddy I was gonna put Chevy and Dodge symbols on the fender. One Chevy, Dodge or whatever logo for each brand of truck that my Ford dragged out of the mud or woods.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Wonder if I get a love note from Ford for my 17 super beauty?
I would rather a manufacturer to error on the cautious side and issue recalls than buy from one that hides, or refuses to admit that there may be a problem with their product.
Reminds me of the fix on failure approach that deere has......... :oops:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts