Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekends project: I needed a way to pull pallets to the rear of the delivery trucks, they always hooked a strap over the top of the fork and I knew one day the latch was going to get broken.

Came up with this in a few hours, then painted with real JD Green paint-man the stuff spays nice!

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3497.JPG

IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3502.jpg

Old Pa-pa
Last weekends project: I needed a way to pull pallets to the rear of the delivery trucks, they always hooked a strap over the top of the fork and I knew one day the latch was going to get broken.

Came up with this in a few hours, then painted with real JD Green paint-man the stuff spays nice!
The shackle and padeye seem to be heavy enough to do some serious pull'in.:good2:

"real JD Green paint"

Gizmo will probably want pics of the rattle can to verify.:lol:

Registered

Looks to me like 3 of those (1 on the top and 2 on the bottom) could be used to hold a 3 point quick hitch. ...just like Chris' 3 ph adapter, only cheaper. Would that work?

Or if made with hooks like a quick hitch, the quick hitch wouldn't even be necessary...

Tim

Administrator
Discussion Starter #5
Looks to me like 3 of those (1 on the top and 2 on the bottom) could be used to hold a 3 point quick hitch. ...just like Chris' 3 ph adapter, only cheaper. Would that work?

Or if made with hooks like a quick hitch, the quick hitch wouldn't even be necessary...

Tim
Maybe...don't know about cheaper though since this on-off model is priceless:laugh:

Premium Member
So when can we expect to see this listed on the KBOGH website? :hide:

Registered
The shackle and padeye seem to be heavy enough to do some serious pull'in.:good2:

"real JD Green paint"

Gizmo will probably want pics of the rattle can to verify.:lol:
Kenny gets his JD paint from Gizmo.

Administrator

Registered
Does it interfere with removing the forks?

Never mind, I see now its a clip-on. Really cool idea. Opens up a whole new category of attachments.

Premium Member
Good Idea, better Patent it :bigthumb:

Premium Member
Kenny gets his JD paint from Gizmo.
I don't think so.

If Kenny got his paint from Gizmo, it would still be orange primer!:lolol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts