• Total voters
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Administrator
20,478 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Man I have to quit asking questions, every time I do I find out I need something else. Now I need 24 inch forks.too:laugh:
Are you "needing" the 24" forks for digging? If so, then you should consider the Artillian system for your forks. Artillian makes a "front hoe" which mounts on the fork frame. It will do a great job at digging out bushes, small trees, shallow trenching, etc.

Yeah, the Artillians are a bit more money than the imported brands, but a lot of thought has gone into their design. I don't regret spending the extra bucks one bit.

Stick around, DaddysDream - We'll keep spending your money! :laugh: :gizmo:

·
Administrator
20,478 Posts
True. He got them from Cascade, an American made fork.
I stand corrected. The 24" forks were imported, not from Cascade. My apologies. :hi:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
I stand corrected. The 24" forks were imported, not from Cascade. My apologies. :hi:
When I bought mine, you could pick between imported and Cascade 42" forks. I remember it well, I paid extra for the Cascades :usa and they did not fit on my frame. I didn't have a grinder at the time and had to buy one to get my forks to work.

My 24" imported landscape forks fit fine. :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Where can I get 24" forks? The smallest ones on the Artillian site were 36". Thanks.

·
Administrator
17,559 Posts
Where can I get 24" forks? The smallest ones on the Artillian site were 36". Thanks.
To my knowledge, they are not available anywhere now. They where custom made for Artillian at one time, but when they switched to Cascade forks they were dropped from the product line. The Front Hoe bucket sort of replaced them as they can handle most landscaping tasks similar to the way the 24" forks did.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts