Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my forks today. My son's picture holding the candy is proof. Installed them on the tractor and put them to use digging out rocks and the concrete that the cement trucks left after cleaning out their chutes. Very well built and packaged. Top notch product that I would recommend to anyone looking for that perfect attachment they can't live without. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401911948.578381.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1025R, H120, 260 backhoe, 60D mower, Artillian forks, and Ken's hooks.

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
Congrats! :thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
I always figured forks were expensive (all of them) but you cannot afford not to have them. :thumbup1gif:
Congratulation,

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Ive learned to work around my forks. For example, we bought 20 -80# bags of concrete last weekend. I put 2 pallets on the trailer and had them split the load/bags on to them. It was nice, being able to grab them with the forks and cart them to where I was working.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
Ive learned to work around my forks. For example, we bought 20 -80# bags of concrete last weekend. I put 2 pallets on the trailer and had them split the load/bags on to them. It was nice, being able to grab them with the forks and cart them to where Sugarlips was working.
Fixed it for ya.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey.........wait a minute. I won't believe you until we see some pics! :tongue::laugh:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401996843.654163.jpg

After using the forks today I might have to order more equipment from Artillian. Mainly the receiver hitch attachment. Darn tractor is fork 'n up my checking account.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
After using the forks today I might have to order more equipment from Artillian. Mainly the receiver hitch attachment. Darn tractor is fork 'n up my checking account.
:lol:JOIN THE CROWD! Just Sayin!

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
View attachment 28972

Where's the forks for Lil' Exeter's machine?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where's the forks for Lil' Exeter's machine?
Well I dig the rocks out of the ground with the forks then he comes along and picks up the rocks and puts them in his trailer. So far he really likes his job but he isn't even 3 yet so I might as well enjoy it while I can. He does have a radio on that little tractor so hopefully he won't need forks till he is married.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Received my forks today. My son's picture holding the candy is proof. Installed them on the tractor and put them to use digging out rocks and the concrete that the cement trucks left after cleaning out their chutes. Very well built and packaged. Top notch product that I would recommend to anyone looking for that perfect attachment they can't live without.
Thank you Exeter! Sorry for taking so long to respond. It's been :crazy: busy.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Those are two nice photos of your son enjoying time with his dad. Thanks for making me smile! And the forks are pretty nice too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts