Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum will be closed for approximately one hour on Sunday 06/26/2011 so that we can update the forum software and carry out some routine maintenance.

There will be a notice for anyone attempting to access the forum on that day that the forum is closed for maintenance.

We will try to keep the downtime to a minimum and will see you on the other side with a shiny new DeereTalk forum :good2:

·
Administrator
17,525 Posts
Thanks Gary:thumbup1gif:

I see quite a few difference's already!

·
Administrator
17,525 Posts
Issue #1: sometimes there is no cursor in the text box when replying to a thread. It's here now but wasn't on may last reply to another post. FF 3.6.17 on Windows XP.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Issue #1: sometimes there is no cursor in the text box when replying to a thread. It's here now but wasn't on may last reply to another post. FF 3.6.17 on Windows XP.
The text box editor doesn't become 'active' until you click inside the message area, is that what you're describing !?
If so, that's not a bug, it's designed to work that way.

·
Administrator
17,525 Posts
The text box editor doesn't become 'active' until you click inside the message area, is that what you're describing !?
If so, that's not a bug, it's designed to work that way.
No, While typing-there is no cursor sometimes so you don't know where you are at.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
I have experienced this using tapatalk. So far, no problems with the computer.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, While typing-there is no cursor sometimes so you don't know where you are at.
I can't re-produce this problem using Chrome or Firefox !?
There are no 'extras' within the template that should cause a problem other than TapaTalk edits.
Perhaps there will be a TapaTalk update soon and that may solve your problem.

·
Administrator
17,525 Posts
I hope there is a fix soon...it's driving me batty:banghead::gaah::cry:

I have NOT tried my TapaTalk as of yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts