Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A non-traditional use for the IMatch. Maybe some of you'all have seen/done this. New to me, so I thought I'd share.

It's a 1/4 mile up our private road to the mailboxes. Went up to mow and weed-whack...Thinking how can I take the line trimmer and not have to carry it on my lap??

Whal-la...Fit perfect. So well I even forgot it was there :laugh: Didn't move around at all.

Edit: I should note the trimmer has a rubber-ish grip handle, and is size is near perfect to fit in the lower latch. It latches without pinching, and I'm sure the rubber-ish grip helps it not slide around.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Tilt the 3pt and lower it down a bit. Maybe you can do your edging from the tractor seat.

·
Super Moderator
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
913 Posts
I do that with my string trimmer as well. I learned to latch it in place when it bounced off and I backed over it.:banghead:

Bent the shaft, and I tried to straighten it, but the vibration was hand-numbing. I'm waiting on the replacement trimmer shaft to come - it was backordered.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Weed eaters, shovels, brooms, pieces of pipe. Yep, if it's roughly the size of a 3 point pin, it gets carried in the iMatch. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts