Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 2305 with a 62C deck that I traded for my 1023e. I still have an original set of blades for a 62C that I can't use. I would rather see someone use them as opposed to scrapping them. The machine only had 250 hrs on it so they are in good shape. If anyone wants them FREE, I'll send them to you. First to reply wins!

·
Premium Member
13,949 Posts
I was going to suggest ,asking the dealer to swap blades. He takes your old blade and gives you a new set for new mower.

I've done this for every tractor I've bought over the past 13 yrs or so.

Oh never mind guessing these are used......My mistake !!!!!!!:dunno:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
These will also fit the 62D deck... The two decks are identical except the 62D has the drive-over ramps welded on top.

·
Registered
11,656 Posts
x475

·
Registered
11,656 Posts
x475

I could use them. I bought a used X475 this summer.
I could use them. I bought a used X475 this summer.[/QUOTE]

bgdv, I see you are from bulter pa.,did you get your x475 from west central or a private person if u don't my asking,i was at new Alexandria store looking at one and wanted to purchase it,but told it was already probably sold.:empathy3: Just wondering that's all. Big Jim 55

·
Registered
23 Posts
I could use them. I bought a used X475 this summer.
bgdv, I see you are from bulter pa.,did you get your x475 from west central or a private person if u don't my asking,i was at new Alexandria store looking at one and wanted to purchase it,but told it was already probably sold.:empathy3: Just wondering that's all. Big Jim 55[/QUOTE]
No i bought from a private owner here in Butler.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.