3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
Thanks! A buck a piece. That's a decent deal. A 10-pack of flap discs at Harbor Freight is $10.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! A buck a piece. That's a decent deal. A 10-pack of flap discs at Harbor Freight is $10.
The only zirconia discs that I see at HF are $7 each,, the 10 pack is aluminum oxide grinding discs, cut off discs, and a couple flap discs,,

Reactions: BigJim55 and Robnik

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
The only zirconia discs that I see at HF are $7 each,, the 10 pack is aluminum oxide grinding discs, cut off discs, and a couple flap discs,,
I had just did a quick check on their 10-pack... I saw it was an assortment. I figured if this deal was better than HF then it was a no brainer. :)

Reactions: CADplans

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
So far, I have never found any of the HF abrasives to be worth a darn. Also, I got their stupid 5 inch random orbit sander to do a cheap & dirty job on some PT lumber. The stupid hook & loop mounting pad on the sander actually went BALD. It was so funny I could not control my :laugh: Now I see that Ryobi sells a replacement hook & loop pad for their sander & other brands. I guess Ryobi gets their sanders from the same Chinese junk factory as harbor freight but they are boosting their sales with repair parts available at the H. depot store.

I wonder if China uses the same tools they sell us to build all those war ships & islands in the south china sea. If they do, I don't think we have anything to worry about. :lol:

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
I wonder if China uses the same tools they sell us to build all those war ships & islands in the south china sea. If they do, I don't think we have anything to worry about. :lol:
:lolol:

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
I received an email from the company saying my flap discs have shipped already. So right off the bat they get 5-points for prompt service and good communication.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I’m in for a set, for $10 even if they don’t last there are 10 of them-thanks!

FYI-I used PayPal to checkout, it wouldn’t load from the cart page in Safari so I moved to Chrome and things went smoothly.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Shipping notice received today, USPS mail-should arrive by the weekend.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shipping notice received today, USPS mail-should arrive by the weekend.
Are you gonna wrap them, and open them Christmas morning?? :dunno:
I have been known to self-gift,, my wife will wrap them,,,

I hit Sears yesterday,, they had some GREAT sales, multi-item discounts, military discount,,
heck, some of the items were almost as cheap as the flap wheels,,, :good2:

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
318 Posts
On the FREE offer, it is for new customers only. And one time only. I got this a year ago. Great disks. Tried this morning, it would not work. I called and got the info. Still a great company with a lot of products.

·
Registered
12,767 Posts
just sent for my discs too. many thanks there CaDPLANS.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Just ordered as well. Thank you for the tip. Merry Christmas

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The 10 I ordered arrived today,, :yahoo:
the insert card says mine were packed by "No Luck Chuck!",,,

And, a 10% discount on future orders,,,:good2: