Green Tractor Talk banner

Free "Flap Discs" for Your 4 1/2 Inch Angle Grinder

10K views 72 replies 38 participants last post by  glc 
#1 ·
#2 ·
#4 ·
The only zirconia discs that I see at HF are $7 each,, the 10 pack is aluminum oxide grinding discs, cut off discs, and a couple flap discs,,

Reactions: BigJim55 and Robnik
#5 ·
I had just did a quick check on their 10-pack... I saw it was an assortment. I figured if this deal was better than HF then it was a no brainer. :)

#6 ·
So far, I have never found any of the HF abrasives to be worth a darn. Also, I got their stupid 5 inch random orbit sander to do a cheap & dirty job on some PT lumber. The stupid hook & loop mounting pad on the sander actually went BALD. It was so funny I could not control my :laugh: Now I see that Ryobi sells a replacement hook & loop pad for their sander & other brands. I guess Ryobi gets their sanders from the same Chinese junk factory as harbor freight but they are boosting their sales with repair parts available at the H. depot store.

I wonder if China uses the same tools they sell us to build all those war ships & islands in the south china sea. If they do, I don't think we have anything to worry about. :lol:

#7 ·
I wonder if China uses the same tools they sell us to build all those war ships & islands in the south china sea. If they do, I don't think we have anything to worry about. :lol:
:lolol:

#8 ·
I received an email from the company saying my flap discs have shipped already. So right off the bat they get 5-points for prompt service and good communication.

#9 ·
I’m in for a set, for $10 even if they don’t last there are 10 of them-thanks!

FYI-I used PayPal to checkout, it wouldn’t load from the cart page in Safari so I moved to Chrome and things went smoothly.

#10 ·
Shipping notice received today, USPS mail-should arrive by the weekend.

Reactions: CADplans
#11 ·
Are you gonna wrap them, and open them Christmas morning?? :dunno:
I have been known to self-gift,, my wife will wrap them,,,

I hit Sears yesterday,, they had some GREAT sales, multi-item discounts, military discount,,
heck, some of the items were almost as cheap as the flap wheels,,, :good2:

Reactions: BigJim55
#13 ·
On the FREE offer, it is for new customers only. And one time only. I got this a year ago. Great disks. Tried this morning, it would not work. I called and got the info. Still a great company with a lot of products.

#14 ·
just sent for my discs too. many thanks there CaDPLANS.

#15 ·
Just ordered as well. Thank you for the tip. Merry Christmas

#24 ·
Mine were shipped today; so I'll post the name of the packer when I get them. Maybe it will be Clara Clapsaddle. :dunno:
Be sure to wash your hands after unpacking. :)

#26 ·
Just ordered mine. :bigthumb:

#31 ·
:bigthumb: got my package sometime Friday. one leg Peg packed mine. i bet they wondered where did all these orders come from.

CadPlans--u can tell me about free stuff any day-ok:good2:

#34 ·
Got mine today on Christmas Eve. :good2:

Thanks CADplans for the heads up.
Somebody pulled Fred's fingers one too many times.

Mine came today and they were packed by Blind Betty. :good2:

#36 ·
So how's the quality of the flappers?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.