Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a limited time, we will send you a FREE "Get Hooked" decal for your toolbox or whatever else you'd like to stick it on. Please be a past customer (honor system here, I won't be checking) and please post a pic to this thread showing what you've stuck it on.

Get Hooked.JPG

These have white vinyl letters that transfer onto the surface, then the top peels off leaving only the white letters behind. The pic shown above is on my black toolbox. Very easy to apply, just peel off the backing, place onto clean/dry/smooth surface, rub down with rag and/or credit card, then slowly peel off top paper.

Shown here on Bone's bucket:

get hooked.jpg

How to receive one:
Send an email (no PM's please) to [email protected]

Subject: Decal
Name
Street or PO Box
State, Zip

That's it, please no other questions as it will just get lost in the confusion. We will mail them out shortly (up to one week) after the email is received. This offer will be limited to about 100 decals, then I will edit out the "how to receive" info above.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I like this deal!!!
Order sent:munch:

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Ordered Mine.

Thanks Kenny. :good2:

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
I'm Hooked

Got a letter in the mail today....:yahoo:

Thank You Kenny :good2:

Attachments

·
Registered
709 Posts
Someone still likes yellow!

I got my decal the other day. I need to put it on still. I like where you placed yours.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,668 Posts

Sure looks like it belongs there.:thumbup1gif:
I didn't get mine yet! :think:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Got mine, Thanks Kenny!!!

Put on tool box in the tractor shed....

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Got my decals today, got them installed.

Thanks Kenny!!!
Wow guys, what an honor! I had no idea anyone would put them on their tractors! Taking a sacred spot on ones toolbox is one thing, but to actually put it on your tractor is just plain COOL :thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,668 Posts
When mine gets here it's going on the tractor!:cool:

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,668 Posts
Whoops!

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
Wow guys, what an honor! I had no idea anyone would put them on their tractors! Taking a sacred spot on ones toolbox is one thing, but to actually put it on your tractor is just plain COOL :thumbup1gif:
I am real stingy about stickers.... you've got to have a really cool sticker for me to put it on my truck, tractor, toolbox..... I wouldn't have put it anywhere else but on the tractor! :hi:

I waited a long time to have something to put Kenny's Bolt On Hooks on, and it came with a really great place for a sticker.

Just so you know that I'm not joking about stickers........

The "Get Hooked" sticker is the ONLY sticker on my tractor....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Just placed my order.....I'll probably have the hooks before I have the tractor (should give me time to get them painted up :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am real stingy about stickers.... you've got to have a really cool sticker for me to put it on my truck, tractor, toolbox..... I wouldn't have put it anywhere else but on the tractor! :hi:

I waited a long time to have something to put Kenny's Bolt On Hooks on, and it came with a really great place for a sticker.

Just so you know that I'm not joking about stickers........

The "Get Hooked" sticker is the ONLY sticker on my tractor....

Ditto, this is the only one I have on my machine as well.

Normally I put all my stickers on an old steel kitchen cabinet I have in the shop, this one had to go on the tractor. Good gear at a good price and it got here quick too!!! I told my wife the other night, you have to have good hooks to make the loader usful for more than just picking up dirt!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Got my decal on today. It's not an original location but it seems to be a good one. Another big thanks to Kennyd and his hooks.

Oh, and Kennyd, since I use this tractor in my business you should get some good advertising out of this. With the size of the decal and number of clients I see a week I would normally charge $80 a month for the space. But seeing as how you're such a great guy and make such a great product I'll only charge you $20 a week!

I also accept cash. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,668 Posts
Got my decal on today. It's not an original location but it seems to be a good one. Another big thanks to Kennyd and his hooks.

Oh, and Kennyd, since I use this tractor in my business you should get some good advertising out of this. With the size of the decal and number of clients I see a week I would normally charge $80 a month for the space. But seeing as how you're such a great guy and make such a great product I'll only charge you $20 a week!

I also accept cash. :)
Sounds like a good deal to me, I like it!:lol:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts