Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're not aware, you can redeem multiple promo codes at Green Farm Parts. For example, you can utilize the "GTT" code to receive a now 7% discount and you can add "GAUGE" for a mower height gauge ($200 minimum order) and "STEERING" for a suicide knob ($400 minimum order).

That being said, I'm acquiring a bit of a surplus of the mower height gauges. I'm offering them for free on a first come, first serve basis for the actual cost of shipping. PM me if you want one and make a reply indicating such on this thread, so folks know when to stop after the third reply, as that is how many I have to give away.

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
I just sent a PM your way martincom

thanks!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
If you're not aware, you can redeem multiple promo codes at Green Farm Parts. For example, you can utilize the "GTT" code to receive a now 7% discount and you can add "GAUGE" for a mower height gauge ($200 minimum order) and "STEERING" for a suicide knob ($400 minimum order).

That being said, I'm acquiring a bit of a surplus of the mower height gauges. I'm offering them for free on a first come, first serve basis for the actual cost of shipping. PM me if you want one and make a reply indicating such on this thread, so folks know when to stop after the third reply, as that is how many I have to give away.
Martincom. I'd like one

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
837 Posts
I would also like one! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're all spoken for.

·
Administrator
17,974 Posts
They sell for under $10, and are very handy!

mower gauge.jpeg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts