Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are sending out our May newsletter this morning and I want to let you all know that we have changed our free shipping policy. Previously our free shipping policy was for most orders of $25 or more, up to 7 pounds. This had a lot of exclusions too. But we have changed things for the better. We are now offering FREE SHIPPING on most orders of $35 or more, but the weight limit has increased to a whopping 140 pounds! We are now including: blades, home maintenance kits, paint, oil, grease and manuals.

We have changed our coupon codes around a bit now too, and we now offer a savings of up to 9% orders depending on which tier your order falls under.

Here is the new info on our shipping: Green Farm Parts Shipping Policies

As always, the GTT coupon code will still give you a 5% discount no matter what size your order is.

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts
[SUB]Glad I found this! :thumbup1gif: I will be adding blades now. I tried to order today, minus blades because of the 7lb limit, but even at less than 2lbs the online order system tried to charge $14 shipping :unknown: and that was for over $50. So I did NOT place an order. I guess I'll wait until you get things fixed.:flag_of_truce:[/SUB]

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts
OOPS double post

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[SUB]Glad I found this! :thumbup1gif: I will be adding blades now. I tried to order today, minus blades because of the 7lb limit, but even at less than 2lbs the online order system tried to charge $14 shipping :unknown: and that was for over $50. So I did NOT place an order. I guess I'll wait until you get things fixed.:flag_of_truce:[/SUB]
Feel free to call us. Everything should be worked out, but there could be a couple of kinks in the sytem! :crazy:

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts
Feel free to call us. Everything should be worked out, but there could be a couple of kinks in the sytem! :crazy:
I will try and order again today.

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still not working, no free shipping :flag_of_truce:
That's odd. We've been getting free shipping orders regularly the past 2 days. Inbox me what you're ordering. I'm guessing one of the items isn't marked free shipping but probably should be, like a cable.

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts
That's odd. We've been getting free shipping orders regularly the past 2 days. Inbox me what you're ordering. I'm guessing one of the items isn't marked free shipping but probably should be, like a cable.
It must have been the throttle cable. At 1/2lb I thought it would qualify for free shipping back when there was a 7lb limit. Third time placing the order worked. I wanted the free hat, but JDHAT did not work so I used GTT as a coupon code.

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It must have been the throttle cable. At 1/2lb I thought it would qualify for free shipping back when there was a 7lb limit. Third time placing the order worked. I wanted the free hat, but JDHAT did not work so I used GTT as a coupon code.
Got the order. Thank you! One of the items is a non-stock item. I think it was PT9292 label. That won't hold up your order. It will take a few days to get here but the rest of the items will ship before that does and it will ship when it arrives. THANK YOU for your order!

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts