Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a 60D mowing deck who lives close to Bremen, GA. I have two sets of spare blades in good condition that I would give to someone if I don't have to ship them. I don't have the deck any more so I don't need them. Oh did I mention that I'm not going to ship them?

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Does anyone have a 60D mowing deck who lives close to Bremen, GA. I have two sets of spare blades in good condition that I would give to someone if I don't have to ship them. I don't have the deck any more so I don't need them. Oh did I mention that I'm not going to ship them?
That is very generous of you to offer! I wasn't clear on whether or not you would be willing to ship them...
:mocking:
Thanks,
Sincerely....

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
To far for me. psrumors isn't that far from you. You might want to shoot him a PM. 'Course he may not need them. :dunno:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
Thanks for thinking of me. I no longer use my deck and it has new blades on it.
You're the only one I could think of and I'm glad to see you back on here. Miss seeing you around here. I forgot you bought the sit and spin till you said something just now. Hope every thing is working out for you. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know you said you didn’t want to ship but if I could convince you to ship a set I would gladly pay for the shipping if you have a set still available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts