Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be sending out an email Thursday I believe about a Friends and Family sale this weekend. The email will contain the code for the sale and it is good for everything online, including sale items. We will not be publishing this code on the site or on any social media channels, so make sure you get the newsletter or find out what the code is from your buddy who does! (If someone would accidentally post the offer here once they receive it............well, there's not much I can do about that! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
I tried to order for the Memorial Day sale and my order was TOO SMALL :nunu::nunu:

Then in June my cart was emptied. Must be an end of the month thing. Now I have to look everything up again :banghead:

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
I tried to order for the Memorial Day sale and my order was TOO SMALL :nunu::nunu:

Then in June my cart was emptied. Must be an end of the month thing. Now I have to look everything up again :banghead:
Darn. :banghead::banghead:

(If someone would accidentally post the offer here once they receive it............well, there's not much I can do about that! :laugh:
Serious consequences.... :lol::danger:

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The email went out, but I didn't receive a copy (sounds shady to me!).

Spend $75 or more now through the weekend and use the code GFPFAMILY for a 10% discount on your entire order. See, I can't get in trouble. I didn't copy and paste the email at all! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
I barely beat the minimum $$ :flag_of_truce:and got my GFPFAMILY discount Thank You!:greentractorride:

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Spent some c notes with you today, thank you for the discount.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Received the email and placed my first order. Thanks for the discount and the free shipping. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
572 Posts
The email went out, but I didn't receive a copy (sounds shady to me!).

Spend $75 or more now through the weekend and use the code GFPFAMILY for a 10% discount on your entire order. See, I can't get in trouble. I didn't copy and paste the email at all! :laugh:
I tested it by placing an order. :laugh: Worked like a champ, Thanks !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts