Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
1982 John Deere 950
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black flies are finally gone. Deerfly, horsefly and moosefly are here for the next 2 months. Don't ask about moose flies - let's just say our toddler needed lead weights in her shoes....

New to the forum. Have had a JD950 with a '75' FEL for about a year now. Have profited by lurking and learning from others' experience, finally joined. Just picked up an 8A hoe (posted about brackets in the WTB forum)

Quick question: Having trouble replying to others or even posting in my own thread. Anyone know why? says, "You don't have the authority to perform this action." or some such.

B

Registered
You may have to be a member for 10 days and have at least 10 posts before you can get access to some areas i believe.
There were scammers who would sign up take someones money and never come back. 馃槕

Registered
Private messaging and the classifieds are the only restrictions I believe.

Premium Member
Black flies are finally gone. Deerfly, horsefly and moosefly are here for the next 2 months. Don't ask about moose flies - let's just say our toddler needed lead weights in her shoes....

New to the forum. Have had a JD950 with a '75' FEL for about a year now. Have profited by lurking and learning from others' experience, finally joined. Just picked up an 8A hoe (posted about brackets in the WTB forum)

Quick question: Having trouble replying to others or even posting in my own thread. Anyone know why? says, "You don't have the authority to perform this action." or some such.

B
Welcome to GTT!!!
Amazing how many terrible insects live in the biter cold.

Registered
3046R, 320R loader, 375A BH, 72D MMM, 4406H BB, County Line Landscape Rake, Fimco 40gal 3pt sprayer
Welcome to the community. Being from the County originally, I'm all too familiar with the Upstate Air Force. Now I just deal with the bone melting heat of Texas.

Registered
Welcome from New York

Reactions: Molunkus Deere

Registered
Welcome to GTT from western PA

Registered
Welcome from western pa

Premium Member
Tator
Welcome from Central New York