Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has rigged up a front mount dethatcher for their tractor? I had one on my X728 but I can't have both the front quick hitch and mower on at the same time.

Thanks for any help.

Adam

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has rigged up a front mount dethatcher for their tractor? I had one on my X728 but I can't have both the front quick hitch and mower on at the same time.

Thanks for any help.

Adam
Not sure if you are looking to buy or build, but I've contacted the folks at CMP Z-Turn Dethatcher HD and they have a dethatcher that can fit the 1025r. I believe Derek is the gentleman's name that builds them. I have no financial interest in the company, just the only one I found that states they can fit a front mount dethatcher to a 1025r.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I unfortunately forget his user name. But there is someone on this forum that has a front mounted dethatcher that he made work. So hopefully someone will remember.

If I remember correctly it is the same guy that has the silver hub cabs. Hopefully that will jog someones memory.

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
I unfortunately forget his user name. But there is someone on this forum that has a front mounted dethatcher that he made work. So hopefully someone will remember.

If I remember correctly it is the same guy that has the silver hub cabs. Hopefully that will jog someones memory.
I seem to remember a guy bought a Jrco front mount dethatcher meant for a Kubota BX series and modified it to fit a John Deere 2305.

**Edit: Found the 2305 with the Jrco. It's on MTF however. "I googled Jrco dethatcher John Deere 2305"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts