1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,291 Posts
I did essentially the same thing Eric did above. But I have the Artillian forks so I bought the Artillian 3pt adapter plate that goes on their fork frame and use that instead of the Titan adapter plate.

I haven't seen a JDQA loader mount boom advertised anywhere. I think a few guys on here have made their own.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Reminder you want to have serious ballast if you you a pole boom on the front. The center of gravity wants to zoom way out forward when you get a load on the pole.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reminder you want to have serious ballast if you you a pole boom on the front. The center of gravity wants to zoom way out forward when you get a load on the pole.
I have the heavy hitch rear ballast with 560 lbs weights. I don’t know how to weld is there any company that makes these?

·
Premium Member
3,973 Posts
Your right 2,000 lbs on my loader at the back of the plate the tires are firm on the ground. 500 lbs out 17 ft from my loader ends on my boom and the rear tires are light looking! Even out 8 ft - 500 lbs is a lot of weight for the boom/loader to lift up using the hydraulics!

·
Registered
900 Posts
I have the heavy hitch rear ballast with 560 lbs weights. I don’t know how to weld is there any company that makes these?
Three Point Adapter - John Deere Compatible Attachments - Tractor Attachments

Boom - 3 Point Attachments

If you have Fleet Farm, or Farm & Fleet, or Rural King, or Tractor Supply, or a Big R store near you, you should be able to get a boom pole cheaper then that tho. I believe I paid $140 for a County Line brand, at a local Tractor Supply.

·
Premium Member
3,973 Posts
Three Point Adapter - John Deere Compatible Attachments - Tractor Attachments

Boom - 3 Point Attachments

If you have Fleet Farm, or Farm & Fleet, or Rural King, or Tractor Supply, or a Big R store near you, you should be able to get a boom pole cheaper then that tho. I believe I paid $140 for a County Line brand, at a local Tractor Supply.
For what can be lifted that far out that Boom Pole is fine for 500 lbs plus. Heavier the boom the less you can pick up in a way. Out far the lift ability goes down real fast. Much more then 500 lbs it can be tricky to move.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Reactions: SRG

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
I had no idea such modern marvel existed... and it's Friday 🍻 :LOL: (y)

Reactions: Kbar

·
Registered
900 Posts
Unfortunately, those two links don't work anymore. Is there anyway you can tell me what those links were supposed to show?
Supposed to show this....

And a JDQA front plate that accepts Cat 1 3pt items.

Reactions: biodiesel
1 - 11 of 11 Posts