Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I'm listing a brand new Front PTO and 3-Point hitch setup for the John Deere 3 Series, 2017 and up 2 series, and the 3120-3720 etc tractors. This was installed on my tractor at the dealer, and I never used it. The front lift arms and a-frame were never attached to the tractor. I recently sold the front mount blower that this was intended to be used with. The part number for the 2000rpm front PTO is BLV10633 and the front A-Frame quick attach 3-point part number is BLV10637. I would like to sell these together, they are off the tractor ready to go. I had someone contact me through my blower listing about these items, asking if I would ship them. They are pretty heavy and the PTO shaft is long, but I can get them all on a pallet if you arrange the freight thought UPS or Fastenal. Asking $1350 Please contact me if you have any questions, again these are located in Charlestown New Hampshire.
IMG_0614.jpeg IMG_0615.jpeg

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello, I'm listing a brand new Front PTO and 3-Point hitch setup for the John Deere 3 Series, 2017 and up 2 series, and the 3120-3720 etc tractors. This was installed on my tractor at the dealer, and I never used it. The front lift arms and a-frame were never attached to the tractor. I recently sold the front mount blower that this was intended to be used with. The part number for the 2000rpm front PTO is BLV10633 and the front A-Frame quick attach 3-point part number is BLV10637. I would like to sell these together, they are off the tractor ready to go. I had someone contact me through my blower listing about these items, asking if I would ship them. They are pretty heavy and the PTO shaft is long, but I can get them all on a pallet if you arrange the freight thought UPS or Fastenal. Asking $1350 Please contact me if you have any questions, again these are located in Charlestown New Hampshire.
View attachment 665504 View attachment 665506
I have the wrong part numbers listed above, they are supposed to be BLV10475 and BLV10439. Sorry for the mistake

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.