Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another plea to the GTT braintrust:

I'm hoping to use the front qh snow blade from my x485 on my '13 2025r. I changed the bracket on the frame to make it qh compatible by removing the non-qh MMM hangers that came with it and installed LVB24895 for my MMM and front blade:

Removing old bracket.JPG

I got a replacement qh hanger for my MMM, but I'm not finding what I need for a bracket to connect the qh:

Missing piece.JPG

I've scoured this forum and others and haven't located a part number that matches what I need. I'm hoping I missed it, but am afraid there is no such thing and the x qh does not transfer to the 2 series.

Have any of you successfully connected an x-series qh to a 2025r/2320? If yes, can you tell me the part # I need?

·
Administrator
17,513 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
You are missing the in-between thingy! :laugh:

I believe the part number you want is AM134116. Deere calls that a "bracket" (not verra useful!) but there is a long pin with clips that go on both ends of the pin too.

In total, it looks like this:

20171223_135849.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
I have both tractors & quick hitches. They do not interchange.
I suggest you also get the front hitch support bracket. The front of the 2025R frame is not very strong without this bracket. Part number LVB24895.
I have heard about the frames on 2320s getting bent when using the front blade without this bracket.
The LVB24899 is a quick attach support bracket for the mower deck.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts