Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping someone could tell if the front Quick Hitch that's fits a 420, 430, 460, 300, 300x, 300cx, 400, 400x, 400cx would fit the H120 front loader. It was used with a 3320 and 300cx.

The blade is 6 foot wide. I have a 1025R.

Thank you

AWK

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm thinking you mean quick attach not quick hitch, they are two different things. If you are asking if an implement that was on a 300cx loader will fit your H120 loader than yes.

Reactions: Levi and BigJim55

·
Administrator
18,501 Posts
Yes the JDQA spacing is the same, the blade will fit. Now fitting and working well on your small tractor may be a different story...

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes the JDQA spacing is the same, the blade will fit. Now fitting and working well on your small tractor may be a different story...
Thanks for the information. I would prefer a 5 ft blade. Just haven't run across one. Will the 6 foot be to much?

AWK

·
Administrator
18,501 Posts
I think so, not just the width but the weight also. That's my opinion anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks for the information. I would prefer a 5 ft blade. Just haven't run across one. Will the 6 foot be to much?

AWK
I have a 5' 8" meyer truck plow on my 1025r that I cut down from a 7' it works just fine.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will This Blade Fit?

I am hunting down a snow blade for my 1025R. Found one that says;
"John Deere 54 front blade. Will fit 2305 2210 and all X series tractors. "

I have asked for the model number, but have not gotten a response.

Here is the picture. Any other question or thing I should know about this?
image.jpg

·
Administrator
18,501 Posts
Reactions: coaltrain

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have a 6' FEL mounted snow plow on my 1025R, works excellent . I think it really depends on your specific needs and your driveway , what works good for one may not for some one else.
I know several 1025 owners in the immediate area here that have the JD 54" plow and they all say the same thing, it's to small.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the help guys. I will keep looking. I think I would prefer a FEL mounted blade. I need to get something. My 8hp walk behind is over worked ( and so am I). The bucket on the FEL just doesn't work well.

Awk

·
Registered
76 Posts
The blade and quick hitch from a 2305 will work on the 1025r. You will need to replace the tractor mounting bracket. Everything else will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts