1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Corndog Hater
11,287 Posts
That interesting. How does the loader stand on its own? Does it have "legs" similar to some of the Kubotas?

·
Premium Member
11,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That interesting. How does the loader stand on its own? Does it have "legs" similar to some of the Kubotas?
If looks like a DIY loader lock to me. If you look closely on the video it looks like the guy simply has a chunk of angle iron wire tied to the lift cylinder rods on each side to form a locking arm.

·
Corndog Hater
11,287 Posts
I see it now. To each his own, I wouldn't want that extra weight up in the air, nor the bucket to look at while in forward motion.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
I think he was to lazy to remove the loader, or the loader wasn't a quick detach with a stand and he wanted to demo the blower. I doubt that anyone would want to run a set up like that.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'm surprised it didn't tip forward a little when he raised the blower up and the loader was already up in the air and there is no rear ballast. It has to be close. Can you imagine taking a turn on a slight hill. No way to recover from that rolling over easily. Not for me...:hide:

·
Administrator
17,327 Posts
Hey, they have been a dealer for 29 years...how dare you question them! :lolol:

Those loaders are QA, so they are just stupid (to show that on YouTube) and lazy (for leaving the FEL mounted). I also agree with others, very unsafe with the loader up that high and for not have some rear ballast.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I see a tractor rollover in near future. I would think anyone that has ever had a loader knows that you can get pretty unstable with a loader up that high. I will keep my JD quick disconnect, and carry a bucket low even empty.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
YIKES!!!:flag_of_truce:

That's not for me. The least he should have done was to remove the FEL bucket to reduce that amount of high dead weight... But then again, that is another step in the process. Might as well remove the entre FEL. Go figure :unknown:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts