Green Tractor Talk banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
after seeing the quality of the artillian forks and grapple set up at kens house the other day it made me make a purchase for a set of artillian forks I got the 3000lb frame and 42x4 tines and I threw in the front hoe bucket :gizmo:i plan on getting the grapple set up later i will submit pitcures when they come in :thumbup1gif: this will be a good addition to the tractor
bmicheael, I just ordered the same today, 42 forks, 3000lb frame and front hoe bucket. Can't wait to get them in. Did you get yours yet? If so how long did shipping take? I'm like a kid on christmas eve waiting to open presents! I have some trees I need to take out and this will make it so much easier than the front bucket.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
I get mine delivered tomorrow :yahoo: I would have had them last week but I made some mistakes on the shipping address. I live on a road where there is no truck access and was planning on picking them up at a shipping facility here in Hagerstown. but they wouldn't accept them since it was being shipped on another carrier :banghead: so I had to have them rerouted to my work address. peter was very helpful with me and responded to every e-mail sent to him its truly a good company to business with :bigthumb:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Picked up mine at the factory. Can’t wait for a thaw

I ordered the pallet fork frame with receiver, backrest, and front hoe on line. I called and arranged to pick them up at the factory in MA as I was going to be in the area. Couldn’t be more satisfied with the service. I called to ensure they had the items in stock before my trip and when I was in the area I called and was advised to go to the rear. They had me back up to the loading lock and in a few minutes they delivered them to my truck with a fork lift. Everything was boxed except the forks. Can’t wait to get them to my property to start all the new projects. The money I saved on shipping will I am sure go into additional toys... I mean tools for my 2032R.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the Frontier AP12F pallet forks. Can anyone confirm this hoe bucket will fit the AP12 frame?

Much appreciated.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts