Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Information help request...

I’m looking at buying a Frontier AV20H Root Grapple for a 300CX Loader with my new 3720 purchase. The JD web site shows a picture of a root grapple with 2 cylinder/jaws on it, but does not say which model it is. Thank you, Elwood for posting pictures of your AV20H. Now I know what the AV20H looks like and it only has 1 cylinder/jaw. When the dealer priced out the AV20H (code 2271X) the salesman asked me if I wanted the optional “AV20 Series Parking Stand Kit – Bolt On” (code 9000) for it, for an additional $166.00. Does anyone have a picture or any information on this kit? Do you know where I can find this information? Also, how much does the AV20H weigh?

Thanks for any help, John

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 56FordGuy

Thanks for the weight information. I see from the Frontier Specs Manual you posted in another thread that the next size up (AV20E) weighs 818lbs operational weight. This is valuable information to make comparisons.

Now to find some information and pictures of that parking stand.:unknown:

Thanks, John

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thanks for the weight information. I see from the Frontier Specs Manual you posted in another thread that the next size up (AV20E) weighs 818lbs operational weight. This is valuable information to make comparisons.

Now to find some information and pictures of that parking stand.:unknown:

Thanks, John
John,

You'll be good without the parking stand if you choose not to get one. You can park it like this... Hook up is easy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361145306.804728.jpg

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feed back ElWood. I don't want to spend $166.00 for a piece of pipe (if that's about all it is). I'd still like to see what the parking stand looks like.

John

·
Administrator
18,306 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,829 Posts
Here's another picture of the JD stand

Attachments

Reactions: 1778ppr

·
Premium Member