Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I safe to use this BB1048 Box scraper with my x739?
BB1048.jpg

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Check the pin height for the 3pt .Remember you have a limited lift 3pt hitch.They make a BB1048L for the limited lift.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel so dumb right now, I'm totally lost trying to absorb it all. You mention the BB1048L through Deere.
Given that, I've been looking for other manufacturers who make limited lift box scrapers, and, I know just enough to buy the wrong one to where it would need modified to work.
The BB1048 would likely work fine, IF I go into the purchase KNOWING it needs modified to drop the lower attach points down. I'm not equipped to do this. And paying someone that is, would not be cost effective. I would like to buy a used box scraper. If I sit and wait for one to show up for sale, I may be waiting for a long time.

I've searched and read a lot of topics pertaining to these scrapers, there's just not a lot of info out there. What some other brands I can consider?

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
The hard part getting anything used is making sure it fits.I got a 3pt core aerator last year and had asked the guy to measure the pin height from the floor.Once I explained the problem he measured and was good.Here's what I mean on the measurement.Scroll down this page it'll show the configurations.

Turfvent Lawn Aerators

·
Registered
3,831 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went with the BB2048L for my X739 but Woods also makes some quality "limited" size implements, I have their landscape rake which is excellent. They used to make (or still do) some of the Frontier equipment. Product Details
I'm basically following in your footsteps for guidance. You're posting everything (found your posts on TractorByNet) is an inspiration that will help pull me through the headaches. It's nice to know that you're in the PNW region as well. Beins we both have webbed feet, our type of use is more common! The Deere dealer suggested one of three box blades. The 1048L, 2048L (and I think it was the 50L)
I like what you've done with your x739

Land pride makes attachments to fit cat 0,1,and limited lift 1.https://www.landpride.com/products/57/bb05-series-box-scrapers
LandPride is one that I did find. I was looking at the BB1248, But I don't know if this one will work either.

Both of you, thanks for the replies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts