Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First time using my new landplane on my steep driveway. I couldn’t be happier. Looks great, the pics don’t do it justice. 2038R pulled it like a champ. The spot to the left of the driveway on the first pic is the result of me trying to reclaim some yard. Previous owner had spread gravel around the front of the house. Never liked it. Tried to pull some of it back into the driveway today. Going to have to go deeper. Messed up my pretty driveway a little doing it.:banghead:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
First time using my new landplane on my steep driveway. I couldn’t be happier. Looks great, the pics don’t do it justice. 2038R pulled it like a champ. The spot to the left of the driveway on the first pic is the result of me trying to reclaim some yard. Previous owner had spread gravel around the front of the house. Never liked it. Tried to pull some of it back into the driveway today. Going to have to go deeper. Messed up my pretty driveway a little doing it.:banghead:
Nice Yank

Sincerely

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe, I’ve been so busy lately. Rain is coming and when it does I’m going to take that panel off and get your pics. Winter is coming and I’m trying to get a few things done while it is nice. You have been really good to help me out and I will get you those pics.

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
Joe, I’ve been so busy lately. Rain is coming and when it does I’m going to take that panel off and get your pics. Winter is coming and I’m trying to get a few things done while it is nice. You have been really good to help me out and I will get you those pics.
No worries Yank..... Time is a precious commodity.... I understand completely......

Thanks

Sincerely

1 - 4 of 4 Posts