Green Tractor Talk banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,462 Posts
My water comes into my house underground and I installed a valve to the hose bibs “sillcocks” in the interior back of my garage next to the water heater

Cosmetics Writing implement Office supplies Bicycle part Tints and shades

I can close that valve and relieve the water in the whole line to the spigot. Then I put a foam insulator on them for the winter

Rectangle Font Magenta Electronic device Gadget

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
My water comes into my house underground and I installed a valve to the hose bibs “sillcocks” in the interior back of my garage next to the water heater

View attachment 813668
I can close that valve and relieve the water in the whole line to the spigot. Then I put a foam insulator on them for the winter

View attachment 813669
I may be seeing this insulation wrong but it reminds me of the cold weather information explained by my local news media. The media had info. to insulate the pipes under the kitchen sink and open the cabinet doors not realizing the pipes are being insulated from the warm air that was intended to prevent freezing. I believe someone tipped them off and they have ceased that information

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.