1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
Ok here’s the deal. I am out at sea but I can have my girlfriend send you a cashiers check for $1548.00. Cash the check and keep $100.00 for the trouble and send the rest of the money to a po box in Colorado that I will provide and then she will contact you with shipping instructions.:laugh:

Seriously. That is a nice looking cultivator and will last someone forever.:good2:

Ps: Dont tell my wife about my girlfriend in Colorado

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok here’s the deal. I am out at sea but I can have my girlfriend send you a cashiers check for $1548.00. Cash the check and keep $100.00 for the trouble and send the rest of the money to a po box in Colorado that I will provide and then she will contact you with shipping instructions.:laugh:

Seriously. That is a nice looking cultivator and will last someone forever.:good2:

Ps: Dont tell my wife about my girlfriend in Colorado
:gizmo::lol: Sounds like a deal.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
12,271 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man I wish we were closer, it'd cost me that much to get it here, but I would love to have that for the potato field.
Come and get it.:gizmo:

·
Registered
12,271 Posts
Come and get it.:gizmo:
I did do a google map layout, 12:45 one way, and I assume that is straight driving with no stops. :banghead: I've searched every craig's list I could find, it appears you have the only one. :laugh:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did do a google map layout, 12:45 one way, and I assume that is straight driving with no stops. :banghead: I've searched every craig's list I could find, it appears you have the only one. :laugh:
Ha, just a stones throw:creep:

I must be sitting on gold.:lol:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still for sale.
I like to wheel and deal too. Don't be shy now.

·
Registered
12,271 Posts
Still for sale.
I like to wheel and deal too. Don't be shy now.
Haha, I just looked back at this today to see if it was still for sale.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha, I just looked back at this today to see if it was still for sale.
Come get it.
I'll put some JD green on it for ya before you get here. It will fit in a full size truck bed too. :good2:

·
Registered
12,271 Posts
Come get it.
I'll put some JD green on it for ya before you get here. It will fit in a full size truck bed too. :good2:
JD green is not necessary, not on an implement, I'm very temped. Let me see if I can work something out, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
An adventurous spirit. Right on!:usa
Let me know, I'd definitely paint it, if you wanted. Its orange right now.

·
Registered
11,672 Posts
JD green is not necessary, not on an implement, I'm very temped. Let me see if I can work something out, I'll let you know.
i could ride up to ur place-and then we could team it out and back:lol: :trucker::shift:

it is indeed a nice one that u could use this yr in ur tater field. let me know when to go:dunno:i'm game to go:pickup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cultivator sold locally today.
Mods can lock this thread. Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.