Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are heavy duty springs for the 1 series tractors. They have a capacity of 125 pounds each for a total of 250lbs. They are direct replacements for the stock springs and significantly help with the issue of the seat suspension bottoming out when on rough terrain.

I am 6' 2" and 245lbs and am thoroughly pleased with the results of installing these springs. Places on my property that would cause the seat to bottom out even when going slow are now taken in stride, even in high.

There are plenty of details, along with install instructions, in this thread; http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/10379-custom-seat-springs-scuts-others.html

Price is $35 for a set shipped inside the continental US. They will come priority mail in a flat rate shipping box. I can take Paypal, check, or USPS money order. As for Canada, I am not sure as I have never shipped to Canada but am willing, will just have to figure shipping costs.

PM me with how you would like to pay and I will give you my PayPal address or mailing address, whichever is appropriate. Orders will start shipping Monday 10/14.

For reference, my user name on e-bay is rmgibson (rmgibson on eBay)

For each set sold on Green Tractor Talk I will donate $1 to the site. I have already paid the $1 for the first 25 orders and became a site supporter.

JDParts shows the stock springs is used on many X series lawn and garden tractors, I have not verified this as I don't own an X series. But based on JDParts these can be a replacement for those seat springs as well.

Replacement spring on the left, factory spring on the right. These do come bare metal.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks to all that have ordered thus far. Just a quick note, if Paypal does not have your shipping address please either include it with payment or include it in your PM. Also include your email address in your PM so that I can cross reference between Paypal and here if need be.

I do plan to make a trip to the post office this morning so those that have ordered should have their springs Tuesday or Wednesday.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,093 Posts
Thanks, TTT

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everyone's order has shipped. Monday is a federal holiday so Tuesday and Wednesday are the anticipated delivery dates depending on location.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Got my confirmation email from PayPal. It says they have shipped! Sweet!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Got my confirmation email from PayPal. It says they have shipped! Sweet!
They won't actually ship till tomorrow, today is Columbus Day.

Per the label, you should have them Thursday.

All orders placed since Saturday about 11 AM are boxed and ready to go.

The orders placed Friday night and Saturday morning should start arriving in most mailboxes on Tuesday.

I sure hope everyone is as pleased with theirs as I am.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I would like to order a set of these springs using GTT and Paypal. Could you please send me your information?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just wanted to pop back in and say these are awesome. I installed them yesterday and mowed with them today. The ride was awesome compared to before i could go quicker over rougher areas where before i had to creep over those spots.

Andrew

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you still have the springs in stock, and what is the ordering process?

Thanks
They're scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Once they are delivered, I'll start accepting payment either via paypal or check / money order.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Interested in a set of your springs and would like you not to get the ebay fee robbing. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.