Green Tractor Talk banner

Fuel pump problems on 1026R?

6999 11
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced problems with the fuel pump on 1026R...mine stopped pumping at 5.9 hours. It was acting up from the very start. Getting great dealer support, so don't see a long term problem... really was impressed, enjoying the machine, until it started acting up ...dying, stopping, starved for fuel. Wonder who makes these pumps? Yanmar??
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Fuel issues

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced problems with the fuel pump on 1026R...mine stopped pumping at 5.9 hours. It was acting up from the very start. Getting great dealer support, so don't see a long term problem... really was impressed, enjoying the machine, until it started acting up ...dying, stopping, starved for fuel. Wonder who makes these pumps? Yanmar??
Please besure that you have the fuel injection return line checked. Mine stopped running the other night and my dealer discovered that the return line from the inj pump to the tank was pinched and wouldn't let any fuel be pumped. I ran my tractor 200 hrs before this problem developed.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.