Green Tractor Talk banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,645 Posts
Here is what I just invested in, my 15+ year old yellow diesel can was leaking at the spout, and I can’t stand the new ones. This is the 15 gallon can, manual pump, and heavy duty cart, all made in the USA by FLO-FAST.
Kenny - make sure you remember to open the vent prior to pumping fuel. The pump has enough suction that it will almost suck the container flat and you won't even notice it. Now... I'm not saying I've ever DONE that. I'm just passing along what I heard it could do. Yeah... that's right... I mean, no one actually SAW me do it, right? :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Kenny - make sure you remember to open the vent prior to pumping fuel. The pump has enough suction that it will almost suck the container flat and you won't even notice it. Now... I'm not saying I've ever DONE that. I'm just passing along what I heard it could do. Yeah... that's right... I mean, no one actually SAW me do it, right? :)
I hear the 5 gallon ones like I have suck flat faster. :)

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Premium Member
13,645 Posts
I hear the 5 gallon ones like I have suck flat faster.  :)
I can attest that the 7.5 gallon containers are quick too. Err... I mean, I’ve heard rumors that it can happen.

Reactions: Kennyd and Roger47
101 - 104 of 104 Posts