Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a neighbor pick up some fenders at the portland indiana show when he was out west back in August. Finally got back here and he went to install and the holes and sheet metal are not the same as original.:banghead: He has given up on trying to make them fit and has already bought another set.:gizmo: He is trying to sell these in order to recoup the money he spent. Any Ideas what these fenders actually fit? :usa:usa

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wrong thread

I am sorry, I clicked on the wrong thread for this I believe, I should've posted elsewhere I think. I cannot find a way to delete this post

Sorry again :flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
12,763 Posts
what or why wouldn't the new fenders fit on the tractor?

with them side by side--they look pretty close---unless i'm missing something i'm not seeing.

good luck with them :good2:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
what or why wouldn't the new fenders fit on the tractor?

with them side by side--they look pretty close---unless i'm missing something i'm not seeing.

good luck with them :good2:

Sorry BigJimm55 but I must disagree with you. How big a a boy are you anyway?(quoting R D Mercer):lolol:

I wonder if newer fender is for JD utility instead of rowcrop SGB?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I am sorry, I clicked on the wrong thread for this I believe, I should've posted elsewhere I think. I cannot find a way to delete this post

Sorry again :flag_of_truce:
PM a moderator and ask them to move the thread.
Or use the "report post" at bottom left of thread and then give reason so a moderator sees it and moves it.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Just a guess; manufacturer did not have sample and there was communication problem(s) (from retailer that commissioned fender), so final result does not match original John Deere part. :dunno:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Jim, are you thinking it is for a 4440 without SGD because the front of your picture shows a bracket and my picture does not have that bracket? you wouldn't happen to have a part number would you?

Thanks, :bigthumb:

Actually this thread needs to be in Agriculture Tractors forum due to the size/hp of a 4440. Pictured below is a LH fender for a JD utility tractor with SGB.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Photo I posted is for fender for smaller utility tractors built in Mannheim. Fender(RE11221 RH) for 4 post roll-gard is different than fender(RE11219 RH) for SGB(cab) on rowcrop tractors

1 - 9 of 9 Posts