Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 2015 1025r TLB that I purchased new, and has about 250 hours on it. I'm happy with the tractor, and don't see me needing to change equipment... That being said, I am thinking about buying some parts to have on hand for the long term incase Deere decides to stop supporting this model in the future...

I'm thinking about parts like ECU's, other Electronics, Weird/one-off parts for that model, etc.

Any suggestions where I start?

PS: I know the swivel seat sucks and is very expensive to repair/replace...

·
Registered
938 Posts
Only weird parts would be the electronic gauge cluster. Everything else is readily available from Yanmar and the the hydraulics should be readily repairable from aftermarket suppliers. I know on my 445 the electrical parts are getting hard to find though I have not had any failures. I did part out a 425 and saved all the electrical system that was common between the 425 and the 445. The 445 is a 1994 model. I have not started collecting any parts for my 1026R as all the parts that have failed so far are common automotive relays that will be available for many years to come.

Reactions: chex313

·
Registered
122 Posts
With a 2015 1025r there isn’t an ECU (computer) to worry about beside just the cluster. I wouldn’t worry about the 1025r being supported or not just because it’s one of the most simplest mechanical tractor you can buy. 20-30 years from now if Deare and Yanmar decided to stop supplying parts for it, you can probably make due with some random patch/diy job and you will still be fine.

Reactions: John 54
1 - 3 of 3 Posts