1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT MINE!!!

South Bend IN Craigslist

JD 200CX loader, 50" bucket $1200

Seems like a great price (or could be a scam???)

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
NOT MINE!!!

South Bend IN Craigslist

JD 200CX loader, 50" bucket $1200

Seems like a great price (or could be a scam???)
Link?

·
Super Moderator
4,976 Posts

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
There is a name and phone number in the reply information and the area code is correct for the listing area. Rarely have I seen a name and phone number in the scam listings. I didn't try to call it, btw , but whoever is interested could try.

·
Super Moderator
7,958 Posts
From the appearance it seems to have been in or very close to a fire. Note the far side loader mast and corresponding mounting bracket are rusty and blackened.

·
Registered
570 Posts
A month ago I could have bought a complete (nice) 200CX loader for $600. I passed because it would not fit my machine.
I considered buying it to "flip", then passed on that thought too..not knowing how long I'd have to sit on it before (if) it sold.
Someone else bought it locally and listed it for $2,100.00 in Craigslist.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Saw this yesterday. Its an hour and a half North of me.
I have no idea what a good price is, but it would be hard to determine if it worked as it should or not without a tractor that it would fit, or at least without a tractor with the requisite quick couplers.

From the picture, the blackened, rusted frame, Id assume an engine fire. Since one cylinder is right by the engine on that side, Id assume it would need replaced, along with a hose or 4, if I were going to buy it and pay accordingly. Its certainly possible they are ok, but Id think they wouldnt be if they were that close.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts