Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know what the hold up is with the G series skid steer. My dealer has none in stock and I went to order one and they told me it would be delivered in late January. When I bought my previous two (D and E series )the wait was about a month!

Someone made a comment on a Deere ad for skidsteers on Facebook that they were 8000 units behind in production. I am wondering is this is true? if so, why?

I have had considerable experience with Ford on production delay both with F150's and SD's. I had to wait 5 months for one of the first '17 SD's but Deere has always been fast, up to now.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Any one know what the hold up is with the G series skid steer. My dealer has none in stock and I went to order one and they told me it would be delivered in late January. When I bought my previous two (D and E series )the wait was about a month!

Someone made a comment on a Deere ad for skidsteers on Facebook that they were 8000 units behind in production. I am wondering is this is true? if so, why?

I have had considerable experience with Ford on production delay both with F150's and SD's. I had to wait 5 months for one of the first '17 SD's but Deere has always been fast, up to now.

Thanks
Don’t know why it is but actually that sounds like a better delivery than I was told a couple months ago.:dunno:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts