Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to change tires on the 2305 this spring. I know HDAP's by kenda are available, does anyone know if the new Galaxy garden pro is an option for this size tractor? wondering which would be better, better price, and which would hold up w/ loader work. seems Galaxy uses a different sizing numbers for their tires, hence the confusion.
Thoughts?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
I put Kendra Terra trac HDAP on my 1025R Haven't used end loader yet but I have plowed all winter with them, They are great the traction improvement is un real. Never used four wheel all winter. With the R4's last year I was stuck twice and in AWD most of the time.

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to hear, I think they look really sharp. Did some looking and think they may be the only option. Do not see galaxys in sizes needed.
Where did you get yours?
Around $350?
Thanks

Reactions: Levi

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Palmettospecialtytire.com is where I bought just over 300$ shipped real fast. I also ordered new rims from Green farm parts. My R$'s are still mounted with 22 hours on them and look like new. I will sell them this spring.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I was finally able to use my Kendas this week and I didn't have any problems. I did not even have to use mfwd.

Reactions: fdmars

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have decided on kenda,s....have to sell my cub cadet 1315 and when it goes, order will be placed:bigthumb:

Reactions: Drifterbike
1 - 6 of 6 Posts