I am building a 30x40 garage with 10' ceilings. I have been researching lights this morning and am more confused than when I started. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.
- I want 4' tube lights. Probably LED?
- I want these to be hardwired and flush mounted to the ceiling.
- I am thinking individual spaced fixtures instead of a continuous string of lights across the entire ceiling (but I can be convinced otherwise)
- The lights do not need to be covered like in the photo
- Either 2 or 4 tubes per fixture. I want to be able to wire multiple switches to the fixtures (first switch turns on left bulbs, the next switch turns on a bulb, etc).
- I am not going to have heat right away, so the bulbs need to work when it is cold outside.