Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will host the 3rd annual "Garden Tractor Trail Ride" on Sept. 14th, 2013 near Bethany, MO., weather permitting!

Pot luck lunch at noon, with about an hour's ride around the farm (including timber trails) afterwards. For a flyer with directions, contact me at: [email protected] with your mailing address. ~~ Lowell

Attachments

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
That looks like fun! I need to find one of those events over here in PA.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
That DOES look like fun! Wish I were closer! I'd even help bring food and such!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments, I wanted a "garden tractor" gathering, being nothing in our area, this looked like a way to accomplish it! I already had a "picnic ground" at the farm & some trails through the timber, so this isn't a really big thing to prepare for. The first year we had around two dozen people with 18 tractors, one Gator & one Mule. Last year was a little short on participation, but hopefully, it will pick up again this year. ~~ Lowell

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumping this back to the top, just two weeks away!

Let me know if you need directions. ~~ Lowell

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Thanks for the comments, I wanted a "garden tractor" gathering, being nothing in our area, this looked like a way to accomplish it! I already had a "picnic ground" at the farm & some trails through the timber, so this isn't a really big thing to prepare for. The first year we had around two dozen people with 18 tractors, one Gator & one Mule. Last year was a little short on participation, but hopefully, it will pick up again this year. ~~ Lowell
When you say "mule" do you mean the ones with long ears?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Weather for Saturday looks great: 72 by noon, light breeze & partly cloudy! Come and join us!

More than a dozen responses so far ~~ Lowell

·
Registered
206 Posts
Andy I'll second that... looks like fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts