Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my uncle has a 95 gator 6x4, and he has wanted to add the dump bed feature to it for some time now. I have it here at my house to change the cam out because that, lovely, plastic cam gear decided it wanted to loose some teeth. Well, I've also hunted down all the parts needed to do add the auto dump bed to it for under $400. Now, I've got a 6-pin on-off-on rocker switch. The wiring diagram that comes with it says to just wire it right to the actuator. I don't want to do that. I want to wire in the 2 relays that I see on all the other dump beds. But I'm more of a mechanical kind of guy, not an electrician. Any ideas on how to properly wire in the two relays and which relays I should use? Thanks for everyone's time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW!!! That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much, you're the man!!! It's crazy, I can take engines apart a put them back together with no problem. But when it comes to wiring something on my own.... Nope! You're a life saver. Thanks again!

·
Administrator
17,289 Posts
WOW!!! That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much, you're the man!!! It's crazy, I can take engines apart a put them back together with no problem. But when it comes to wiring something on my own.... Nope! You're a life saver. Thanks again!
:wgtt:

See, I told you someone else might be able to help ;

1 - 4 of 4 Posts