Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out to the dealership this morning. Went into their shop and there, for all to see, was Gator for BigJim.
Don't worry BigJim I did put a deposit on one just like it for you. You can thank me later. :munch:

IMG_1876.jpg _ IMG_1877.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg _ IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg _ IMG_1881.jpg

·
Corndog Hater
11,102 Posts
Was out to the dealership this morning. Went into their shop and there, for all to see, was Gator for BigJim.
Don't worry BigJim I did put a deposit on one just like it for you. You can thank me later.

Somebody has a serious investment sitting at that dealer, Wow! Soon, so will Big Jim:lolol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The season of giving hasn't ended! :lol:

:munch::munch:
I only gave them a dollar just to get the ball rolling for BigJim. He's going to thank me I just know it.
I think the dealer said something like $18,000 worth of attachments. :dunno:

·
Corndog Hater
11,102 Posts
I only gave them a dollar just to get the ball rolling for BigJim. He's going to thank me I just know it.

Man o man. Now I know why Mrs. BigJim said he couldn't get the one at the farm show yesterday, she was holding out for one with more attachments..:lol:

Any idea in what application the owner uses it? The tracks make me want to think they would be going somewhere very difficult to access, so why would it need to be plowed and treated?:unknown:

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Personally I think you're a swell fellow for thinking of BigJim like that. :thumbup1gif:

:lol:

And if I had the money I'd buy it just because it looks bada$$

·
Super Moderator
4,835 Posts
Man, I meed one of those too. Did they have another one in stock?

·
Premium Member
7,513 Posts
Wow, just in attachments.. They are nice ones I will say.

Question, do you think you could get it stuck?
He would have to put chains on it first....

That looks like a lot of fun. Nice Machine.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Remind me to never let you borrow my credit card.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
:hi: Very nice! I saw that babe at the Agritechnica in Hannover two years ago - and I think there was a plate with: "Where's BigJim!?"
Your idea of "Babe" and mine are different. When you posted I thought "Babe", man I'm slipping. I didn't see a "Babe". So I went to the OP and saw no "Babe". :laugh::laugh:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,311 Posts
And then: :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Wow that’s cool :bigthumb::lovetongue::lovetongue::lovetongue:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Your idea of "Babe" and mine are different. When you posted I thought "Babe", man I'm slipping. I didn't see a "Babe". So I went to the OP and saw no "Babe". :laugh::laugh:
:hi: That's the way life is - often different for different persons. But, I didn't use 'pit babe'

·
Corndog Hater
11,102 Posts

·
Registered
11,640 Posts

jee-whiz :dunno:a fella goes to take a nap and look what happening in that short of time.:lolol:but ti love the idea:lol:

well gizmo2-wait till miss Brenda see's me sitting in it-with a cup of coffee:laugh: ah-the tracks and the spreader are a bit too much for even where i live at.. they (tracks) i guess would be nice. but jeepers-wouldn't they ride kinda rough?

at the price of the newer model, i don't think it will be going off road for quite a while.

Old Cajun-:good2:thanks for putting me in one-just for the wife to see what i look like in one. i admit i fill my side:lol:

all i can say is oh-boy:eek:hmy:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Sno-Way

S’ no way that’s gonna show up at my house!

==Grizzler

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Any idea in what application the owner uses it? The tracks make me want to think they would be going somewhere very difficult to access, so why would it need to be plowed and treated?:unknown:
Have no clue.

Question, do you think you could get it stuck?
Don't know but it would be a blast trying.

Man, I meed one of those too. Did they have another one in stock?
Nope. :lol:

:hi: Very nice! I saw that babe at the Agritechnica in Hannover two years ago - and I think there was a plate with: "Where's BigJim!?"
It had BigJim written all over it.:lol:

Remind me to never let you borrow my credit card.
:lolol:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts