Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Old Pa-pa
11,329 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Looks good. My doors have them on them but in summer when I take doors off I miss the mirrors. Might have to get me a pair of them, good price and they look good. Thanks for the idea. Amazing what amazone has. :good2:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Check out Axia Alloys rear view mirrors as well. Solid construction with perfect optics with zero distortion.

https://www.axiaalloys.com/Mirrors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,231 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool. Now you will be able to see that big a$$ roller behind you.:thumbup1gif:
:hide:
That was the problem and why I replaced the old mirror...

Gator Mirror Old.JPG

I couldn't see the roller. :lol:
Yeah I know, I'm the last of the big spenders. :lol:

·
Registered
11,654 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:nunu::bigthumb::nunu:part of me is happy for ya-the other half of me-i wanna kick ur butt.:lol: why-oh-big jim-cause u ain't got no darn roof or windshield on it yet.:lolol:they very nice--and now as u drive away from babycakes--u can see if she's gonna throw something at ya--right-huh--i am:munch:
Babycakes's brother calls her Wonder Woman....

Gator Wonder Woman.JPG

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
Dag-nab-it Keith. Them mirrors look so good you have me thinking about buying a gator. :nunu: :banghead:
They look good on there. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
741 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,943 Posts
Gizmo, like the mirrors :bigthumb::bigthumb: , have same type on the Pioneer.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,329 Posts
:nunu::bigthumb::nunu:part of me is happy for ya-the other half of me-i wanna kick ur butt.:lol: why-oh-big jim-cause u ain't got no darn roof or windshield on it yet.:lolol:they very nice--and now as u drive away from babycakes--u can see if she's gonna throw something at ya--right-huh--i am:munch:
Tell you what Big Jim, don't ya think he could have skeeted water on the hood and wiped off the dash too before he
took the pic, I mean the new mirrors are the only thing looking clean on the thing, just saying.............:laugh:

·
Registered
11,654 Posts
Tell you what Big Jim, don't ya think he could have skeeted water on the hood and wiped off the dash too before he
took the pic, I mean the new mirrors are the only thing looking clean on the thing, just saying.............:laugh:
:mocking:eek:ld cajun-the only place he wiped off-on the gator was where he blasted babycakes little sign--WW-for Wonder Woman:lol:

the rest he left alone. it does ride nice-as i got to drive it--but shoot-why couldn't he had the mirrors on when i was there. :nunu::nunu:darn it!

·
Old Pa-pa
11,329 Posts
:mocking:eek:ld cajun-the only place he wiped off-on the gator was where he blasted babycakes little sign--WW-for Wonder Woman:lol:

the rest he left alone. it does ride nice-as i got to drive it--but shoot-why couldn't he had the mirrors on when i was there. :nunu::nunu:darn it!
Looks like a little shame caught with him there at least, probably figuring he was making some points with "babycakes". :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I added the same Kolpin mirrors to both Gators and wouldn't be without them....very useful.
I'm not a fan of things sticking out like the mirrors do but I will say it sort of transformed the Gator. :thumbup1gif: I also think the mirrors are darn nice for the price.

Looks like a little shame caught with him there at least, probably figuring he was making some points with "babycakes". :laugh:
So?
:lol:

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I'm not a fan of things sticking out like the mirrors do but I will say it sort of transformed the Gator. :thumbup1gif: I also think the mirrors are darn nice for the price.

So?
:lol:
You sure you didn't mount those just so you could look at yourself?:lol:

I kinda like them. I might order a pair.

·
Registered
21,156 Posts
Remember - this is the guy who never washes his truck either.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts