Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi out there, I am in need of some help in wiring a 2011 Gator TE. I have inherited one that was gutted of all batteries/cables and the motor controller. Everything else is clean as can be and seems to be in good shape. I cannot seem to find anything as far as wiring diagrams go for this machine. I can see the battery cable routing, but nothing on how to install a new controller. It looks fairly straight forward, but was wondering if anyone has a good schematic on total wiring for the machine. Just want to make sure I have all the right components to make this thing work correctly.

Thanks for any help!
Zach

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Zach,

I don't know how much things might have changed over the years, but I have a copy of the TM1766 that covered my E-Gator which was made through 2005, and here is the component locator drawing that might be of some use:
View attachment Electric Gator component locator from Tm1766.pdf

Similarly, here is the schematic and the harness details of the E-Gator which may be similar to the later models.
View attachment Tm1766 schematics and harness info.pdf

The TM1766 is a large document (22 MB in size as a PDF...) but these excerpts might help you get at least a "lay of the land" of your gutted TE.

Here is the manual for the SEPEX 1268 motor controller which is very similar to the Deere-proprietary version.
View attachment Curtis Sepex 1268(06A) MANUAL.pdf

Chuck

·
Registered
927 Posts
:hi: Hi Zach and :wgtt:

This Link will lead you to some documents - maybe you'll find the answers to your questions :thumbup1gif:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts