Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will this fit a gen 1 2025r?

Link

The add says the gentleman had it on a 2032r so that makes it look to me like many of the parts are the same. The difference looks like the front PTO kit is different. Does that primarily mean it has a different length drive shaft? That is what I am assuming.

Also when I go to the Mutton site I see a part called a "attaching support Kit" LVB25302 that is needed. Why is that part not included in the attached snip from the capability chart?

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No body is interested in talking about snow I see. :) I dont blame you.

·
Premium Member
10,913 Posts
No body is interested in talking about snow I see. :) I dont blame you.
It's not that... it is a difficult question to answer. JD does not make it easy to determine what parts are different to use a snow blower on different model tractors.

The snow blower itself is the same. That is probably all that is the same. You will likely need an up stop kit and the PTO components.

The best way to see the differences between the mounting components on the Gen-1 2025R and Gen-1 2032R is to go into the JD illustrated parts list for the snow blower and compare the kits. You may find that you only require a few components to adapt the blower to your tractor.

You will see the following tractor-specific kits:

Front Drive and Reinforcement Kit (aka Up Stop Kit)
Front Hitch Kit (aka front hydraulic mount)
Quick-Tatch Hitch Adapter Kit (aka tractor brackets)
Front PTO Kit (aka front PTO shaft and support)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
The snowblower as set up will work. The quick hitch will work.

The long pto shaft & the bracket that has the pto bearings in it will not work.

·
Super Moderator
4,885 Posts
Also when I go to the Mutton site I see a part called a "attaching support Kit" LVB25302 that is needed. Why is that part not included in the attached snip from the capability chart?
If you scroll down on that page, right under that chart you'll find a note that says "*Compact Tractors Require Dual Selective Control Valve and Front Attaching Support Kit."

I suspect they don't list the attaching support kits in the chart is because the purpose of the chart is to show you compatibility (i.e. which components can be used between different machines) and it's pretty much a given that the attaching support kits are unique to each machine.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not that... it is a difficult question to answer. JD does not make it easy to determine what parts are different to use a snow blower on different model tractors.

The snow blower itself is the same. That is probably all that is the same. You will likely need an up stop kit and the PTO components.

The best way to see the differences between the mounting components on the Gen-1 2025R and Gen-1 2032R is to go into the JD illustrated parts list for the snow blower and compare the kits. You may find that you only require a few components to adapt the blower to your tractor.

You will see the following tractor-specific kits:

Front Drive and Reinforcement Kit (aka Up Stop Kit)
Front Hitch Kit (aka front hydraulic mount)
Quick-Tatch Hitch Adapter Kit (aka tractor brackets)
Front PTO Kit (aka front PTO shaft and support)
Ok I'll try to pull up the parts list and compare. The hydro lines don't run back to the loader outputs? There are separate front remotes?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,913 Posts
Ok I'll try to pull up the parts list and compare. The hydro lines don't run back to the loader outputs? There are separate front remotes?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Yes, the lift and chute rotation cylinder lines run back and plug into the existing loader SCV ports.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts