Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this item with my new 2038R but it is not compatible with the Front 3-Point Hitch I have installed so it just sits new-in-the-box in my garage. It can be yours if you want/need one.

DESCRIPTION:

John Deere Front Weight Bracket Kit

Allows the operator to hang up to 10 weights on the tractor and retain them securely. This kit helps maintain stability when using rear 3-point hitch implements and a loader is not installed on the tractor. Proper ballast is essential for safety and to ensure the durability of the tractor components.

Includes Extension Bracket and all Hardware (Including Rod and Spring Pins) to Hold up to Ten Front Quik-Tatch Weights (Not Included)

Black in Color.

Paid $188.10 for it. Inbox me with a reasonable offer and it is yours. You will pay actual shipping cost also....

Thanks

Sincerely

2038R Front Weight Bracket.jpg

·
Super Moderator
7,955 Posts
Joe,

Any chance you might be able to measure the overall width of the weight bracket? Also wondering about the dimension between the two mounting holes?

Your bracket may also fit on other model tractors and with this information it would be fairly easy to check.

Frank

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe,

Any chance you might be able to measure the overall width of the weight bracket? Also wondering about the dimension between the two mounting holes?

Your bracket may also fit on other model tractors and with this information it would be fairly easy to check.

Frank
Will check those dimensions and post them here, hopefully in the next couple of days...

Sincerely

·
Premium Member
5,030 Posts
Will check those dimensions and post them here, hopefully in the next couple of days...

Sincerely
Got your back Joe,

Here are the dimensions and layout of it. The U shaped piece on the floor is the original "bumper" that was installed. It was just easier to measure the width on that. It really doesn't matter as the weight bracket is flat on the back so you can drill new holes if needed.

Mine was early, delivered in May so the one issue I had might have been corrected. The original bumper has 4 holes, so does the brush guard.

The angle iron pieces for the weight bracket only cover the front two holes so I had to make a bushing for to fill the gap between the frame and the rear two holes in the brush guard. See yellow arrow on the bottom photo.

For those used to craigslist. Shoes, tape measure and truck bumper not included.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone have a .pdf copy of the installation instructions you can share with me for this kit (Front Weight Bracket Kit - LVB24952)? I don't seem to have a copy and would like to include a copy with the sale of my kit.... You can PM me a copy if you have them or just let me know where I can find a copy.

Thanks

Sincerely

·
Registered
533 Posts
What would shipping be to Iowa?

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What would shipping be to Iowa?
GreenHarley,
Give me your Zip Code and I will look into it. Do you have a Fastenal store anywhere near you? If so let me know what city it is in and maybe I can ship via their 3rd Party Logistics....

Sincerely

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This weight bracket kit is still available for anyone who is interested.....

Thanks
Sincerely

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This weight bracket kit is still available for anyone who may be interested.....

Thanks
Sincerely

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will it fit the 3 series

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I do not know, but the kit part number is in the title of this thread and I bet your local dealer can tell you the answer with great certainty....

Sincerely

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This weight bracket kit is still available for anyone who may be interested.....

Thanks
Sincerely

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,741 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thanks

Sincerely

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Thanks
Sincerely

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This weight bracket kit is still available for anyone who may be interested..... Please contact me if interested.

Thanks
Sincerely

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I purchased this item with my new 2038R but it is not compatible with the Front 3-Point Hitch I have installed so it just sits new-in-the-box in my garage. It can be yours if you want/need one.

DESCRIPTION:

John Deere Front Weight Bracket Kit

Allows the operator to hang up to 10 weights on the tractor and retain them securely. This kit helps maintain stability when using rear 3-point hitch implements and a loader is not installed on the tractor. Proper ballast is essential for safety and to ensure the durability of the tractor components.

Includes Extension Bracket and all Hardware (Including Rod and Spring Pins) to Hold up to Ten Front Quik-Tatch Weights (Not Included)

Black in Color.

Paid $188.10 for it. Inbox me with a reasonable offer and it is yours. You will pay actual shipping cost also....

Thanks

Sincerely

View attachment 520882

Thanks
Sincerely

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Thanks
Sincerely

1 - 20 of 20 Posts