Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
I think that "Quiet Genius" describes him pretty well.

I was only 9 when "Willy Wonka" came out. It was a great movie, made even better by the fact that my fourth grade teacher had just finished reading that book to the class right before I was able to see the movie.

"Blazing Saddles" and "Young Frankenstein" are two of the funniest movies ever made. He was in some other funny movies as well. "Stir Crazy" was also great!

Gonna miss him!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Good Man we have a Gilda's Club here in town and he has been here several time showing support. He wil be missed

·
Registered
365 Posts
Blazing Saddles is one of the funniest movies ever. Even my boss says when he is down or home sick nothing makes him laugh like Blazing Saddles. My boss is black by the way. He and I always are quoting parts of the movie.

isaac

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Blazing Saddles is one of the funniest movies ever. Even my boss says when he is down or home sick nothing makes him laugh like Blazing Saddles. My boss is black by the way. He and I always are quoting parts of the movie.

isaac
I always loved this line and use it as often as I can. It's just after the two guys climb out of the quick sand and are trying to catch their breath. The boss says "don't just lay around getting a suntan it won't do you no good no how". LOL

·
Registered
365 Posts
"What did you expect? 'Welcome, sonny?' "Make yourself at home?" 'Marry my daughter?' You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the New West. You know...morons".

I like to use that after either the boss or I have a tough meeting.

Isaac

:lol:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts

isaac
Loved the guys all sitting around the campfire eating beans...

Campfire Scene

and of course, who could forget Mongo!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts