Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Kawasaki Mule 4010, 422 hours and 1,480 miles. The front tires are worn down to the minimum tread depth, but the rears are about half worn down. About half my time and most of my miles are on asphalt roads. The roads here in SC have a ton of camber (?) and if you release the steering wheel you'll quickly end up in the right-hand weeds. To go straight almost requires a constant left turn position of the steering wheel. The Mule tracks nice and straight if I straddle the center line on the roads.

I don't want to go to the expense of new larger diameter rims, so I am looking for UTV tires that are more street friendly, but will not tear up my pastures too badly either. So far the Carlisle All Trail II bias ply tires look reasonable as replacements. Does anyone have experience with these, or can you recommend another street tire?

·
Premium Member
10,332 Posts
It’s a good question but the only suggestion would be to look for a tread pattern that looks less knobby. You might search an ATV forum to see if there this a thread on it. I doubt most of numbers on here spend that many miles on the roads.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Did you leave the key on for a couple weeks? We have 3700 miles on our can am Defender and only 387 hours? I just replaced the worn out stock tires with KM3's

Reactions: Herminator
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.