Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been watching for a decent priced used snow blade for my 2520 for a year now. Gonna score one finally Monday!! Found on Craigslist, a 54 blade AND a quick hitch for 4100-2720 for $400!!! Ive only seen a couple blade only deals for under $400 but a state or two away. I seen the add shortly after it was posted and pounced on it. Since I have a quick hitch for my 2520 and my 2305, not sure if Im gonna sell the quick hitch for this one or keep it. Dont need two, but would make a better sell in the future if I wanted to sell the blade.

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Good deal. Maybe the snow will stop now. :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Corndog Hater
11,794 Posts
You stole that Newt, way to go!:good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,068 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,191 Posts
I been watching for a decent priced used snow blade for my 2520 for a year now. Gonna score one finally Monday!! Found on Craigslist, a 54 blade AND a quick hitch for 4100-2720 for $400!!! Ive only seen a couple blade only deals for under $400 but a state or two away. I seen the add shortly after it was posted and pounced on it. Since I have a quick hitch for my 2520 and my 2305, not sure if Im gonna sell the quick hitch for this one or keep it. Dont need two, but would make a better sell in the future if I wanted to sell the blade.
Sounds like a great deal. Sell the QH and recoup all of your investment. That's the ticket!!

·
Administrator
18,483 Posts
That's a GREAT deal! The cheapest I have seen one around here is $800...I shoulda offered him $500.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a GREAT deal! The cheapest I have seen one around here is $800...I shoulda offered him $500.
He had it priced for $400, I never even talked him down, I told him consider it sold.

I first called him about it Thursday. He called me back Friday asking if I still wanted it??? I said YES! He said Friday morning he had 3 calls.. :nunu: Im sure his phone has been ringing off the hook.. Im getting it Monday morning...

·
Corndog Hater
11,794 Posts
It looks good...despite my jealousy :laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts