Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I placed an order with Artillian for multiple items on the 8th of Sept. I had originally called to check on the status of the items and it appeared as thought everything was in stock. So when I didn't receive a shipping notice I followed up by calling again on the 14th and spoke with Peter. He said he would look into it and email me with an update. I received that email later the same day saying that it was shipping that day and I should see it by Tuesday the 19th. As of the 22nd, still no shipping notice or charge to my cc. I emailed Peter back and go a response saying that they were moving into a new facility and were behind on shipping orders. No word on when my order might ship other than 'soon, maybe today or tomorrow'. To my knowledge that hasn't happened.

Does anyone see what's wrong with this picture? I feel like I was flat out lied to.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Artillian did fine by me - a perfectionist

So I placed an order with Artillian for multiple items on the 8th of Sept. I had originally called to check on the status of the items and it appeared as thought everything was in stock. So when I didn't receive a shipping notice I followed up by calling again on the 14th and spoke with Peter. He said he would look into it and email me with an update. I received that email later the same day saying that it was shipping that day and I should see it by Tuesday the 19th. As of the 22nd, still no shipping notice or charge to my cc. I emailed Peter back and go a response saying that they were moving into a new facility and were behind on shipping orders. No word on when my order might ship other than 'soon, maybe today or tomorrow'. To my knowledge that hasn't happened.

Does anyone see what's wrong with this picture? I feel like I was flat out lied to.
I can't speak for them, and I see your pain. Have you ever moved? A lot of s**t happens that gets a lot of things fouled up. Call them. They are good people. I think your experience with Artillian is unusual.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
I had the same problem when i ordered my H120 dirvertor kit. Took forever no response to email. They are now owned by Curtis the hitch people who aren't use to dealing with the public. I am happy with my dirvertor kit just not the service.

·
Administrator
17,973 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't speak for them, and I see your pain. Have you ever moved? A lot of s**t happens that gets a lot of things fouled up. Call them. They are good people. I think your experience with Artillian is unusual.
Minuteman17, I have called...and emailed. Sure I've moved. I'm aware that things get a little crazy and discombobulating. However, judging by drifterbike's post and others from months ago when the transition was first taking place, my experience doesn't seem very unusual at all. Even if it were, flat out lying and telling a customer that their order "shipped today", only for them to find out a week later that it still hasn't left isn't a great way to do business, is it? I wasn't asking for or expecting it be at my door the next day...simply an honest answer as to when I could expect it would've sufficed.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Minuteman17, I have called...and emailed. Sure I've moved. I'm aware that things get a little crazy and discombobulating. However, judging by drifterbike's post and others from months ago when the transition was first taking place, my experience doesn't seem very unusual at all. Even if it were, flat out lying and telling a customer that their order "shipped today", only for them to find out a week later that it still hasn't left isn't a great way to do business, is it? I wasn't asking for or expecting it be at my door the next day...simply an honest answer as to when I could expect it would've sufficed.
Did you get your order?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I suppose I can now update my signature. Never received another email or shipping notice from Artillian. Did finally receive a call from the carrier to arrange delivery and received my order today. I will say that the carrier was very easy to deal with and accommodating considering access to my place with a tractor trailer is difficult. I had the order delivered to a local lumber yard I frequent. Things were well packed and upon initial inspection seem of very good quality, however when i removed the tape protecting the graphite surface where the fork tines slide on the frame, it removed the green paint from the end of the frame. Kind-of a bummer, but I'll clean it up and rattle can it.

I'm still not happy with the service from Artillian. I expect better customer service, particularly when spending this amount of money. Hopefully the products quality and performance will make up for it. My plans for a front hoe bucket and grapple remain up in the air.

·
Premium Member
9,133 Posts
So what did you order?

Did you get the grapple or is it a future purchase?

I have the grapple and forks. The grapple gets used a lot and it is the best thing since sliced bread. :thumbup1gif:

I had to wait a while for Chris to design/build the SSQA frame and I probably got serial number 00000000000000001 but is was sure worth the wait. :laugh:

When I purchased my 3039R, the first thing I did was order the JDQA frame. :good2:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered the 3k frame with 2" receiver and 42" forks, quick-hitch bracket for the 54 plow blade, cutting edge, wings, and diverter kit. The grapple and front hoe bucket are on the wish list, but honestly I have a hard time forking over more money to a company that lied to me and doesn't seem to have their act together. Hopefully they'll that their customers deserve better...I'd like that grapple.

·
Premium Member
9,133 Posts
Sorry that you had problems with your order.

Chris is/was a very hard act to follow. I miss him.

As far as the grapple goes..... you'll love it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts