Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to getting my 1025R ready for the better weather. Took off the snowthrower and salt spreader, took off the doors and rear panel from the Curtis cab. Got my FEL and BH on with the added chain and clevis hooks for the bucket and a step for the BH from Ken's bolt on.

IMG_7591.jpg
IMG_7592.jpg
IMG_7593.jpg
IMG_7594.jpg

·
Registered
322 Posts
I did the same thing yesterday, removed the snow blower and put the loader back on. I left the doors on the cab though as temps are still down in the low 30's to around 40.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Stopped by the dealer this morning and bought oil and fuel filters along with some other little stuff. Also bought some dye for the hydraulic fluid to make it a little easier to see on the dipstick. :good2:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Finally got around to getting my 1025R ready for the better weather. Took off the snowthrower and salt spreader, took off the doors and rear panel from the Curtis cab. Got my FEL and BH on with the added chain and clevis hooks for the bucket and a step for the BH from Ken's bolt on.

View attachment 590634
View attachment 590642
View attachment 590650
View attachment 590658
No good weather here. 10 inches of snow and 50mph winds. Spring is officially on hold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts